The application led by the ACB envisages an investment of more than 1 million euros in the creation and promotion of an e-commerce network, boosting the growth of internet transactions and the affirmation of the city center of Braga as a prestigious trade.
The I SHOP BRAGA project foresees an investment of 800 thousand euros by the participating companies and 250 thousand euros supported by the business association.
This modernization project focuses on the new factors of competitiveness of companies such as organization, marketing and e-commerce, unlike other previous financial incentive systems focused on improving the physical structure of commercial establishments.
The I SHOP BRAGA comprises a network of joint support services for the customers of the 30 stores participating in the project, which will benefit from a “scale effect”, taking advantage of a common internet platform to reach new markets. A loyalty system for joint companies, shared shopping delivery services are some of the proposed services that aim to increase electronic sales and, at the same time, attract more consumers to the city center of Braga.
THE BUSINESS MODEL
For the promoting entities, the success in the implementation of a project of this type is fundamental, such as:
- Financing model
- New concept for attracting members
- Offering another type of value services, in a new associative concept
In the proposed model, the promoting entities will assume the management of the business, operating in the image of a commercial company, with exclusively online sales, in the components:
- Content Production
- Social network management
- Customer Support
HOW IT WORKS
- The seller puts his items up for sale
- The buyer places the order
- The Association validates the payment and informs the seller
- Seller ships the product directly to the buyer
REVENUES COME FROM
- Sales “Online Store”
- Marketing, communication and training services
- Promotional and advertising services
- “Store Online” will sell the products and services of the stores participating in the project, using the same content as the online stores of the participating companies (This ensures the maintenance of products and content on all the websites of the participating stores).
- All online stores of adhering companies will have the same base platform as “Store Online”.
- Orders placed directly in the stores of the participating Companies will be treated individually by them.
- The online store of the participating companies will integrate with the respective management/ERP software.
- The hosting of online stores and the “Store Online” will be common.